Technical Support Analyst
We are currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a contract to hire role in Huntsville, AL.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Providing support to Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Project Managers.
- We are a 24X7X365 service operation. As such, prospective analysts must be open to working non-standard 2nd, 3rd and/or weekend shifts and working after hours on call shifts. All prospective analysts are required to pass a criminal background check.
Certifications that add value:
CompTIA Network +, Service Now, Microsoft, Aruba Wireless, and CompTIA Security +.
Any Cisco CCNA
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Experience with Service Now, IT Cares, or similar call center application.
- Knowledge of switch port configurations (dot1q, Vlans, STP, portfast, bpdugaurd).
- Network knowledge of standard wiring, client LAN/WAN environments (NAT/PAT, private/public IP address space, DHCP, DNS, TCPIP Fundamentals).
- Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony; Web and audio conferencing. Multi-platform client computing across Windows & Apple clients operating systems.
- End user accounts administration via Active directory. Proficient with Win 7, Win 10, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing. Desktop services (e.g PC hardware, operating system, and standard applications) Train end users regarding IT client services
- Capability to work both independently and in a team environment Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.