Technology Product Owner – Software Product Owner
Birmingham, AL - Onsite, Hybrid
ITAC Solutions is helping a new Birmingham client in their search for a Senior-level Product Owner!
As a Product Owner, you will be a key member of the Product Owner team that is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and delivering the best possible customer experience, while promoting innovation that drives our industry-leading business.
The right candidate should be passionate about building great customer experiences, has an analytical mindset and is familiar with software development processes. The candidate will have technical aptitude, a strong sense of ownership, an excellent communication style across different audiences including c-level executives.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new, engaging and high converting customer-facing experiences. You will work with amazing peers and deep resources to help push the boundaries of innovation.
If you are looking to join an innovative company with a fun work culture, apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Must be able to influence product strategy, drive delivery software standards and come with a passionate for building high-level, client-focused relationships.
- Lead, provide insight and create requirements for Scrum and Agile teams through the duration of the project
- Work closely with the Product owners and internal partners to define product roadmap
- Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
- Clearly identify and measure KPIs for your areas of responsibility. Develop measurement strategies using analytics and testing tools to drive ongoing optimization.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology to ensure solutions meet expectations
- Collaborate with Technology partners to drive execution and iterative delivery of initiatives.
- Craft business requirements and user stories. Support our architecture and engineering teams through solution design, development and testing phases of delivery.
- Support cross-functional teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training and guiding user acceptance and integration testing.
- Assist in constantly improving the Product Management team.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field experience in Information Technology
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience in a technology organization, ideally working in a customer-facing environment.
- You identify as a product person and are passionate about building great customer experiences.
- You can understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a point-of-view about how technology teams should engage to iteratively deliver value for the customer (ideally with Agile methodologies).
- Quality is important to you and that is evident in all that you do.
- You have strong analytical abilities and interest to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, prioritization and drive actions.
- You have a strong drive towards execution; you’re a can-do type of person and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have strong social skills and shown the ability to work with different teams harmoniously.