Tier 3 Technical Engineer
ITAC Solutions is assisting a local Birmingham company in their search for an experienced Technical Engineer. This Engineer will be responsible for managing the technology infrastructure and supporting local and remote users. The candidate will need to be highly self-motivated and have a project management background. The role will be onsite, so please do not apply if you are not local to Birmingham. C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Perform the design and implementation, and ongoing maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Upgrade network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and upgrades.
- Keep current all equipment and user licenses.
- Responsible for advanced trouble shooting of supported devices
- Provide product training, document and classify client requests, and ensure client requests are identified and solved within a reasonable time frame.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience in System Administration or technical project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active Directory management, server migrations, Firewalls
- Design, Manage, Install, and configure Windows networks and Hyper-V Cluster Projects