Training Content Developer
Remote, - Remote
Job ID: 33618
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Attention Content Developers and Trainers! ITAC Solutions has partnered with a Collision company in their search for a Training Content Developer. The ideal candidate will come from the Collision Industry and have experience using content development tools.
Annual salary is around $85,000/year commensurate with experience.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develops customized informational, procedural, and technical training material on a variety of subjects.
- Updates existing company training material to align with new processes, procedures, formats, and systems.
- Assists in management of LMS content and employee mandatory, optional, and suggested training modules.
- Collaborates with internal corporate and field leaders to design and develop department-specific trainings.
- Communicates and collaborates with external consultants to understand processes and solutions to create training and job aids.
- Conducts online training sessions through Microsoft Teams.
- Participates in onsite training for occasional special projects.
- Organizes, monitors, and provides training for company initiatives, campaigns, and projects.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Collision industry experience
- Prior LMS management experience
- Prior use of content development tools
- Willingness to travel to the office as requested
What could set you apart:
- Workday and Workday Learning LMS experience
- Rise content development platform experience
- CCC ONE Repair Management experience