Traveling Field – IT Technician
ITAC Solutions is assisting a national organization in their search for a Traveling IT Technician!!
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and they are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance.
Currently located in Beverly, MA, this will be an on-site position that will be responsible for providing support services for over 3,300 local and remote end-users, including troubleshooting problems and advising on the appropriate action.
You will be responsible for configuring, installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 systems in an Active Directory environment. This position utilizes a strong customer service approach when troubleshooting issues, with the ability to communicate information effectively while utilizing a professional and friendly phone manner.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
- Monitors and responds in a timely and effective manner to requests received through the IT Help Desk.
- Troubleshoots problem areas (in person, telephone, remote desktop or via e-mail) by providing and facilitating technical support in a timely and accurate fashion. Provides end-user assistance where and when necessary.
- Properly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Ensures all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls are resolved.
- Acts as part of the Call Center to achieve first call resolution.
- Tests and images desktops and laptops.
- Configures, installs and maintains Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 systems in an Active Directory environment.
- Ensures all assets are properly tracked within the Inventory Tracking System.
- Other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a technical role preferred. Prior experience in clinic IT operation is strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows ACLs.
- Possesses the ability to analyze, assess and resolve complex system level software issues.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and standardized forms, and to communicate effectively with clients and fellow staff members.