UX/UI Product Designer
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC Solutions is assisting a great client searching for a UI/UX Product Designer. This role will be instrumental in improving the user experience for a specific professional B2B product. If this sounds like a fit, apply today!
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and evaluating user requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and evaluate user requirements, ensuring a seamless user journey. Develop an understanding of end users to create use cases, usage scenarios, and challenges to craft UI/UX solutions to meet user needs
- Drive the design process, from ideation to prototyping, with a focus on creating intuitive interfaces for an app-based tool.
- Create sketches, prototypes, wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI specs for testing and development. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Leverage B2B product design experience to enhance features catering to the unique needs of the company.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through iterative testing and ongoing user feedback
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience, showcasing a strong portfolio of successful projects.
- Proven experience in B2B product design, demonstrating a deep understanding of user needs in a professional context.
- Thrives in a startup environment, bringing creativity and adaptability to design challenges.
- Utilize honed active listening skills, gathering information first and trying to understand what is truly being asked for before proposing solutions.
- Experience in Figma and previous contributions to a design system are required.
- Proficiency using UX and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, etc.)
- Experience with WCAG accessibility standards
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and embrace an iterative design approach.
- Excellent attention to detail when designing, collaborating, and problem-solving.