VoIP Installation Specialist
St. Petersburg, FL - Onsite
ITAC Solutions is assisting a local client in their search for a VoIP Specialist!
This person will lead all activities in the installation of voice products and services in a multi-location environment. The right candidate will be highly self-driven with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You will interact with clients and customers, as well as other IT Professionals and support specialists.
Salary ranges: $50,000-$70,000 DEO
Interested? Apply today!!
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Support of pre-installation engineering activities including CPE programming/configuration, configuration of customer hosted PBX switch programming, and verification of hosted PBX services/features related to customer’s programming.
- Maintain/engineer network infrastructure including routers, WAN, switches, wireless infrastructure and storage networks
- Maintain established installation schedule delivery timeframes.
- Integration of 3rd party on premises telephony equipment (i.e. overhead paging systems, entry door closures/doorbell).
- Primary responsibility for port day call testing in coordination with site POC
- Provide end user training based upon established deliverables
- Utilize debugging tools and monitoring systems to find solutions
- Partake in design and implementation of infrastructure solutions
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years’ professional experience working as VoIP Engineer
- Experience working with VoIP products, including a thorough understanding of SIP and RTP are required.
- Working knowledge of IP routing, LAN switching, Domain Name Services and DHCP are preferred.
- Project management experience in the overall implementation of hosted VoIP PBX projects through full life cycle.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills that adhere to standards and best practices
- The ability to track projects, research problems, communicate with customers, and work independently.
- Verify system readiness (direct implementation testing and production release)