Workday Configuration Analyst – REMOTE
ITAC Solutions is targeting a Workday Configuration Analyst for a great company in the Birmingham, AL area!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
The Workday Configuration Analyst provides HR system administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, end user training, and data management in support of maintaining Workday as a best-in-class employee experience forward platform. This role will partner with the other Workday team members, IT, business partners, vendors and business leaders to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization. The focus modules are Core HCM, Compensation, Talent, Payroll, Time, Absence, Benefits, Integrations, and Reporting.
- Configure complex Workday business processes. Support configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in Core HCM, Compensation, Talent, Payroll, Time, Absence, and Benefits.
- Perform additional Workday administrative functions including tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and reporting.
- Review business procedures/workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency.
- Cohabitate in Sandbox environments and work within an established, well-controlled systems environment by defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Provide pre- and post-launch end-user support, change management, issue resolution, testing, and training to enhance and optimize Workday processes.
- Ability to mass load information via EIBs and knowledge on how to test integration inputs and outputs based on transactional changes.
- Knowledge on how to create reports and use them in auditing configuration change effectiveness.
- Document technology specifications for current and future configuration.
- Maintain accurate change management documentation to satisfy internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all projects.
- Act as the domain support for feature releases and issue resolution, supporting the Workday Architect to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement system changes and enhancements.
- Maintain working functional knowledge of HR and HR systems across multiple functions and teams, driving community collaboration and a commitment to a great support service experience.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups, and Conferences.
- Act as support to business partners and work to enhance their understanding of Workday.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
-3+ years of experience working with Workday
-Experienced in configuration management
-Experience working in an Agile environment
-Able to foster and maintain relationships across the division
-Any Workday certs or Workday training
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance