Particularly during times such as this, trying to figure out where to start or how to get help can seem frustrating if not just impossible. In addition to filing for unemployment and talking with someone about benefit continuation (where possible), we recommend reaching out to those in the recruiting industry for assistance.
- ITAC Solutions' Webinar on Resume' Writing and Interview Tips
- Unemployment Insurance Provisions In The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, And Economic Security (CARES) Act
- How Do I File for Unemployment Insurance?
- Where Can I Find Information About My State's Unemployment Program?
- Information About Housing Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 Companies that Hire for Online Tutoring Jobs