Microsoft Dynamics Analyst
Birmingham, AL - Remote
ITAC Solutions is assisting a great client in the Birmingham area in their search for a Microsoft Dynamics Analyst!
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
The ideal candidate for this position will leverage strong technical skills to play a significant role in analysis, design, development, testing, support and managing relationships for the Microsoft Dynamics Information Technology team. This is a crucial role for our client and this person will work with all departments in troubleshooting and resolving software issues involving out-of-the-box, functionality, custom features and integrations with MS Dynamics CRM.
Interested? Apply Today!!
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent technical degree.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and the capabilities it provides
- 2+ years of application development experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to identify gained efficiencies through development that cuts down on manual operations
- Experience with configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or other CRM product
- Ability to manage time and deal with multiple priorities without close supervision as well as working both independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal and external customers with superior project-planning skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.