Organizational Development Specialist
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
We are currently seeking an Organizational Development Specialist for a full-time opportunity in Birmingham, AL! A candidate must have experience with succession planning, performance improvement, employee engagement, and career pathing. This is an onsite role.
The salary is $85K-95K+/year depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop best practices related to performance management, training, and organization development.
- Provide assessment, coaching, and development planning for leadership, teams, and individual performance improvement.
- Identify performance gaps.
- Job specific training including material development.
- Facilitate and assist in developing KPI’s.
- Assist in developing a training calendar.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of experience in organizational development and learning and development. (Including training design, development, and delivery) related work.
- Experience with succession planning, performance improvement, and employee engagement
- Excellent oral/written communication, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
One of the below certifications is required within 18 months of eligibility:
- ODPC – OD Process Consultant Certification Program
- ODCP – OD Certification Program