ITAC Solutions is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Director of Operations for a successful company in the Birmingham area! This person should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Support Vice President and provide direct supervision and management to internal team.
- Maintain corporate and department policies, procedures, and budgets.
- Assist in the preparation and achievement of goals, objectives, budgets, and divisional action plans.
- Maintain statistical information to produce weekly and monthly quality assurance reports and annual client reports.
- Perform monitoring and tracking functions on client contracts.
- Oversee implementation of new client accounts.
- Serve as back-up liaison with providers and clients.
- Maintain statistical information on a regular basis to produce accurate reports.
- Ensure documents in the Document Management Systems (DMS) are indexed on a timely basis throughout the day.
- Maintain orderly and accurate files and reports on a timely basis and in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Cooperate with other divisions in data processing functions, accuracy, and audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance of clerical duties.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as directed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- High School Diploma required
- 4+ years of experience directly supervising employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PDF software
- Excellent organization and communication skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.