We are currently seeking an experienced a Litigation Paralegal/Assistant.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Review document production
- Draft pleadings
- Draft discovery
- Oversee court deadlines for compliance
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Prepare exhibits for trial
- Coordinate trial preparation.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience as a legal assistant, preferably with litigation background
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.