Accountant is needed for roughly 6 months to assist with an accounting data conversion from Great Plains to a new ERP system.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare accounting data for conversion from Great Plains to a new ERP system.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results.
- Act as a subject matter expert for integration effort.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelors Degree in: Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 3-5 years of professional experience which includes 1) Accounting 2) Data analysis
- Excellent MS Excel skills, particularly logical and reference functions
- Experience with Great Plains software.
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
- Experience with Accounting system implementation is a huge plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.