Great opportunity with one of our clients who is looking to add an experienced Accountant to their Accounting team. This role will be responsible for assisting the controller in the day-to-day general accounting functions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepares general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Generates and files monthly financial reports.
- Develops, analyzes, and prepares periodic financial statements for timely distribution to management.
- Maintain fixed assets and related depreciation schedules.
- Assists with annual external audits.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Prepares account analyses and reconciliation.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 3 - 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Accounting software
- Advanced Excel skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.