ITAC Solutions is seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst for an established company in Nashville, TN.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assist Clinical Directors or Managers in organizing, documenting, and testing requirements for cost analytics tools
- Generate client reports and analysis, including running models, assessing market-level variation in provider performance, assess client-specific healthcare spend
- Develop, create and utilize new tools / dashboards for spend and utilization analytics
- Work to continuously improve dashboards and other customer-facing tools for tracking opportunities and value delivery
- Assist in the data integration process, including preparing and training data, creating and running reports, and maintaining documentation
- Perform aspects of the analytic and business intelligence (BI) lifecycle from requirements to data analysis, report analysis, understanding of business processes, and definitions of success
- Initiates interactions with business leadership and analysts to deeply understand the business needs related to reporting and visualization efforts
- Assist in the development of strategic roadmaps for corporate leadership
- Perform ad hoc savings analysis for potential and current customers
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years data/process/analysis experience in healthcare industry
- Strong programming skills in SQL, R, and Excel; additional programming skills in Python, SAS, and BI reporting development in Power BI and complex data a plus
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems and resolve issues with practical and reasonable solutions; with attention to detail and data quality assurance.
- Ability to analyze data to produce accurate and unbiased results and tell the story of those results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.