ITAC Solutions is assisting a Birmingham client in their search for a Lead Java Developer who can program at the architect level. Our client is searching for someone who can be self-sufficient and who has a full understanding of software application development in the Java framework.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Analyzes, designs, and constructs software solutions
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Analyzes current system for improvements with speed, performance, correcting technical problems, and identifying areas of improvement.
- May architect small to medium sized enterprise solution projects, with final approval from an architect
- Responsible for execution of unit test
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition
- Works independently and with a team on various applications, participating in meetings and conference calls as needed with users and internal leadership
- Documents work in appropriate systems
- Back-up other developers as needed, including reviewing code and assisting with multiple projects
- Able to provide good development estimates
- Assist with software builds, release management and deployments
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- SOAP, REST, Java, JavaEE, Spring, Maven
- Database Design
- Continuous Integration
- Object Oriented Design
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.