ITAC Solutions is searching for a Technical Software Architect - Product Manager for a great company in the Birmingham, AL area! This person will take ownership of the eCommerce Platform. See below and apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Utilizing your experience in Architecture design and development in cloud-based e-commerce applications using full stack development and custom CI/CD DevSecOps model.
- Leading and mentoring onshore and offshore technical teams
- Streamline feature development using strict agile project management methodology
- Work closely with the business leaders to evaluate requirements, brutally prioritize, develop estimates, and build consensus with cross functional teams to deliver the features.
- Have start up mentality to evaluate the performance of the features in the production and pivot quickly. Have the stomach to deploy the patches and features for AB testing even daily.
- Ensure life cycle management of applications including documentation of designs, source code repositories, test cases, etc.
- Lead software deployment projects collaborating across teams for successful execution
- Introduce and support emerging technology and best practices to drive business value
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with significant related field experience
- At least five years of experience in software product ownership and management preferably in eCommerce applications.
- Proven experience with cloud-based web app dev technologies, frame works, and patterns.
- Proven track record in collaborating with the business community in requirements analysis, reviews, consensus building, and influencing.
- Highly experienced in Agile project implementation methodologies and experience in DevSecOps, preferably in Azure cloud environment.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.