Director of Operations
ITAC Solutions is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Director of Operations for a successful company in the Birmingham area! This person should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Support Vice President and provide direct supervision and management to internal team.
- Maintain corporate and department policies, procedures, and budgets.
- Assist in the preparation and achievement of goals, objectives, budgets, and divisional action plans.
- Maintain statistical information to produce weekly and monthly quality assurance reports and annual client reports.
- Perform monitoring and tracking functions on client contracts.
- Oversee implementation of new client accounts.
- Serve as back-up liaison with providers and clients.
- Maintain statistical information on a regular basis to produce accurate reports.
- Ensure documents in the Document Management Systems (DMS) are indexed on a timely basis throughout the day.
- Maintain orderly and accurate files and reports on a timely basis and in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Cooperate with other divisions in data processing functions, accuracy, and audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance of clerical duties.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as directed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- High School Diploma required
- 4+ years of experience directly supervising employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PDF software
- Excellent organization and communication skills